- AMERICAN OAK WHISKEY BARRELS -
Our Signature Whiskey Barrels are strictly made using American White Oak or "Quercus Alba."
The majority of our American Oak is sourced locally from the forests in New York as well as from other areas within the United States. To learn more about this species of wood, please visit the American Oak section of our Wood Varieties Page.
The East Coast Wood Barrels Difference:
1) All barrels are fire-bent as opposed to water-bent,
2) Each whiskey barrel is lightly toasted prior to charring.
3) We will work with you to develop a barrel which meets your specifications and helps reach the flavor notes and tones desired.
|Bilge Circumference (inches)
|Head Thickness (inches)
|Stave Thickness (inches)
|Bunghole Diameter (inches)
American Oak Wine Barrels
- Please contact us directly if interested in American Oak Wine barrels. 516-644-1693 -